Punarnavadi Guggulu is a polyherbal Ayurvedic medicine traditionally used to remove toxins, balance the doshas and treat urinary tract infections. It is popularly known for its efficacy in maintaining a healthy fluid level in the body thereby eliminating any issue caused by water retention.
It has always been revered for its diuretic and demulcent properties that work wondrously in reducing swelling and soothing painful tissues. It improves fluid circulation, aiding in the removal of stones and toxins, exerts protective effects on the heart and restoring balance in the urinary and reproductive systems. It helps in cleansing the body by proper excretion of toxins, stool, sweat, urine from the tissues. Punarnavadi guggulu assists in detoxifying the overburdened kidneys and in eliminating excess fluid.
Benefits of Punarnavadi Guggulu:
Punarnavadi Guggulu offers oodles of benefits to the body. Check out some of the noted perks of using this Ayurvedic concoction:
- It helps to support healthy fluid level in the body
- It is a popular dietary supplement.
- It aids in keeping the adrenal glands healthy.
- It supports healthy functioning of liver, kidney and the urinary system
- It boosts healthy urinary and reproductive systems.
- It balances fluid retention and swelling of the tissues
- It decreases the risk of stone formation.
- It promotes elimination of toxins.
- It promotes the healthy elimination of fluids from the system.
- It helps to support healthy uric acid levels in the body.
- It keeps the joints healthy.
- It supports healthy adrenal glands.