Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu is an ancient herbal medication prepared from 5 bitter herbs blended in ghee that help fight infection, calms the tridoshas, and purifies the blood. It is a wholesome medicine for improvement of general health and immunity and aids in relieving a milieu of skin diseases.
The mystic ingredients in Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu have anti-inflammatory, antitoxin, and antipruritic properties that go deep into the tissues and keeps the organs healthy and functioning seamlessly. This polyherbal concoction is mainly used for diseases of bone, joints, muscles, and skin. This herbal blend is specifically curated to treat inflammation, drying and deadening of tissue of skin, particularly of the rectum.
Panchatikta Guggulu Ghrita benefits:
Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu boasts the goodness of five bitter herbs viz. Neem, Giloy, Kantkari, Patola, and Vasa. Consumption of this medicine brings in incredible results by curing diseases that occur due to toxins in the blood. Some remarkable perks of using Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu are:
- It is very beneficial for calming the three doshas.
- It purifies blood and removes toxins from the body.
- It improves digestion and eases bowel movement.
- It stimulates the liver.
- It helps in internal oleation.
- It is also beneficial in skin disorders.
- It is efficacious in healing wounds.
- It is useful in cooling the inflamed part of the body.