Kaishora Guggulu is a herbal Ayurvedic medicine that acts as a potent natural blood cleanser. This herbal formulation is widely used by Ayurvedic seers for treating accumulation of Uric Acid in the joints and muscles and its related symptoms like pain and inflammation. It is also indicated in the treatment of several other ailments including gouty arthritis, wounds, abdominal diseases, constipation, indigestion, diabetic carbuncles, etc.
Kaishora Guggulu plays an important role in improving the functions of the stomach and intestines by clearing the body of harmful toxins. Its rejuvenating combination has a special affinity for the musculoskeletal system. They also act to nourish and strengthen the system supporting the overall health and proper function of the joints and muscles.
Benefits of Kaishora Guggulu
This ayurvedic guggulu formulation is prepared using rich ingredients like Guduchi, Triphala, and Trikatu combined with guggulu which offers several benefits to the body. Some notable perks of consuming this decoction include:
- It helps in elimination of toxins.
- It aids in relieving inflammation and swelling.
- This herbal concoction supports healthy metabolism in the body
- Regular consumption helps in maintaining healthy white blood cells.
- It is used to heal repetitive motion injuries or stress injuries.
- It soothes muscle cramps or stiffness or inflammatory diseases of muscles
- Maintains good skin health.
- It helps to maintain all three doshas in a balanced state.
- Supports comfortable movement of the joints and muscles.
- Cleanses excess pitta from the system.
- Supports the healthy and proper function of the connective tissue.