Abha Guggulu speeds up the fracture healing. It is likely to facilitate the repair of a bone fracture by hastening the proliferative physiological process in the body. It improves blood circulation and increases nutrients supply to the bone, which enables quick healing of the fracture and increases the rate of regeneration of the bone. In addition, it also improves appetite, absorption of nutrients from the foods, and bioavailability of the minerals beneficial in bone healing.
Abha Guggulu mainly acts on bones, joints, and parts of the musculoskeletal system. Here are some key benefits of each ingredient used in Abha Guggulu formula.
- Gum from Babul (Kikar) tree: Enhances bone regeneration & supports increased biomineralization. (1)
- Haritaki Powder: Reduces bone inflammation & prevents bone resorption. (2)
- Bibhitaki Powder: Reduces inflammation & support Haritaki for its therapeutic effects.
- Amalaki Powder: Exerts potent antioxidant action, improves calcium absorption and its utility in the body and prevents bone destruction. (3, 4)
- Black Pepper Powder: Enhances bio-availability of nutrients & boosts bone mineralization.
- Long Pepper Powder: Enhances bio-availability of nutrients & boosts bone mineralization.
- Ginger Powder: Reduce bone inflammation, alleviates pain, enhances bio-availability of nutrients & boosts bone mineralization.
- Shuddha Guggulu: Reduce bone inflammation, alleviates pain, prevents bone resorption and enhances fracture healing. (5)
- Cow’s Ghee: Strengthens the bone and supports healing.